Vitalpac Infection Prevention and Control acts as a permanent early warning system of potential infection outbreaks. It identifies potential sources of new infections early, which leads to a dramatic reduction in the number of outbreaks. This enables a trust to make major savings whilst improving patient care and significantly reducing the risk of hospital acquired infections.
- Since the introduction, Vitalpac IPC has virtually eliminated Norovirus outbreaks in 2 major hospitals.
- It’s able to identify and the patients that are at risk and manage them against potential infections, before outbreaks occur.
- By preventing outbreaks it saves lives, reduces length of stay, therefore saving cost.
- It improves the delivery of care by allowing infection prevention clinicians to manage their workloads more efficiently.
- It allows the staff to be more proactive and identify potential infections before they start spreading.
PAS, Pathology, EPR, barcodes and RFID, patient monitors